Best Bitcoin Wallet

Hey guys, so if you are looking for the best bitcoin wallet to use then you should definitely try, Blockchain Wallet. It's one of the best bitcoin wallets out the there, the platform is built by a company based in Luxembourg, they take individual privacy very seriously. if you are just getting started with your Crypto Currency investment journey, a BlockChain wallet is a great first Crypto wallet that can be paired to mobile devices from the web based version using just a single QR code.

I dont really know how blog chain work,but I have learn alot about it in this forum.its not everybody that love bitcoin but am still using it for something good.
Bitcoin is one of the best payment gateway this days,am in the same shoe as you I dont know how the so called block chain work but am using bitcoin now,there are alot of people who are using it as well
I have been using Trust and Blockchain wallets ever since I joined the crypto community they are the best online wallets. If you are looking for a hardware wallet you can try Nano A.

(09-23-2020, 07:11 PM)Okorab Wrote: I have been using Trust and Blockchain wallets ever since I joined the crypto community they are the best online wallets. If you are looking for a hardware wallet you can try Nano A.

I have heard about blockchain but I never made use of it its like it is the leading blockch crypto wallet we can use,when am ready to work with bitcoin I will researched how they work