Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Color Library - Automated Color Separation

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

10-11-2016, 04:17 PM #1
skysnap Offline FFU JUNIOR FFU JUNIOR
Posts:1,377 Threads:906 Joined:Sep 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
FFUC: $0
This is one good site that allows you to play with colors. It sshows you how the combination of colors can lead to some of the good color based images and the demos. So it's kind of ineresting to play with it. You can check it out here : http://colorlibrary.ch/

10-15-2016, 02:59 PM #2
tray22 Offline FFU REGULAR FFU REGULAR
Posts:280 Threads:2 Joined:Oct 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
What i see on the site is Automated color seperation that is what I have seen and the site dose not provide as much information as we needed I think we need enough and good website that can help build our strenghth.
Playing for colour here is nothing bad but sometime we must first build our knowledge and skills

10-15-2016, 06:04 PM #3
skysnap Offline FFU JUNIOR FFU JUNIOR
Posts:1,377 Threads:906 Joined:Sep 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
Yes the colors can change with the type of the design. All you have to do is use the pallete. and this makes it easy to choose the colors. Most likely this may take some time but it is doable for sure.

10-16-2016, 06:34 PM #4
ru66240 Offline FFU REGULAR FFU REGULAR
Posts:253 Threads:7 Joined:Oct 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male

Well I never beleive it untill I do it myself this is best and I think its one of the best thing which was waiting around the corner for those who love it.

Good color seperation and excellent fitting are all the same this is more than great service

11-08-2016, 10:03 PM #5
tray22 Offline FFU REGULAR FFU REGULAR
Posts:280 Threads:2 Joined:Oct 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
What is waiting around the corner imagine this that is just another name but now I can ultimately said that this service which is always an excellent service but for such color seperation to be intergrate then proper implementation must be in place