Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Requirements on some section

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

10-11-2016, 12:35 PM #1
johnthan Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:125 Threads:39 Joined:Sep 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male

FFUC: $0
I see some section does not allow me to create new thread.. ..as I know there are limitation on someof them and I need to make more FFU coins or need posts..

Singnature requires 200 posts and paypal also something 100-200

Can someone guide me in this or there is already post about the same. As I am unable find guide..

10-11-2016, 12:52 PM #2
Shompa Offline FFU SENIOR FFU SENIOR
VIP MEMBER
Posts:2,319 Threads:222 Joined:Sep 2014 Reputation: 28 Sex Female
Hello @johnthan
Forum For U have some restriction/limitations for Newcomer and Starter members. I think you can learn about those limitation by browsing the desire sections. However, I have shared some information about FFU limitations.. I hope it will help you...
  • You will need to have minimum 25 threads/posts to add any kind of clickable link in your post
  • You can't sell your FFU Account
  • You will need to have minimum 30 threads/posts to convert/cashout your FFUC
  • Your account will need to minimum 7 days older to convert/cashout your FFUC
  • You will need to enable your Private Message (PM) option (by default its enabled) and will need to read PM advertising messages which will be send by @NomanProdhan . If you will not read that pm and will ignore , you will not be able to cashout your earnings.
  • You will need to have minimum 350 posts/threads, minimum 25 positive reputations and will need to make minimum 15 posts/threads daily to sell your signature to FFU.

If I have missed something than please let me know that... Big Grin Good luck Thumbs Up

10-12-2016, 09:42 AM #3

Thank for these points. I did get point five, what is PM advertisements?
Why PM advertisement?
Is PM advertisement only from admin or members have access to put ads on this..

10-12-2016, 12:35 PM #4
Models Offline FFU JUNIOR FFU JUNIOR
Posts:1,144 Threads:32 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 1 Sex Female
(10-12-2016, 09:42 AM)johnthan Wrote:  Why PM advertisement?
Forum For U is a paid to post community forum. Forum For U owner/admin need money for paying the members. For this reason they are selling various kind of advertising services like banner advertising, text advertising etc. and PM advertising is one of them. Big Grin You may know about email advertising, like the same pm advertising. In this cause Forum For U owner @NomanProdhan will send you pm with advertiser's site link and if you will have interest you can click the link Big Grin

(10-12-2016, 09:42 AM)johnthan Wrote:  Is PM advertisement only from admin or members have access to put ads on this..
Only @NomanProdhan will send you pm advertising. If any other member will send you any unwanted links than it will count as pm spam. So, if you will get any unwanted pm with links from other member than report about that. Forum For U team will take action for that.

[Image: 559cbaf6e5b68.png]

10-12-2016, 07:13 PM #5

Thank you @ Models

As we can sell signature space, could member's ad also appear on PM advertisements.

10-13-2016, 09:27 PM #6
Vidya Offline FFU JUNIOR FFU JUNIOR
Posts:1,016 Threads:164 Joined:Sep 2014 Reputation: 1 Sex Female
(10-12-2016, 07:13 PM)johnthan Wrote:  As we can sell signature space, could member's ad also appear on PM advertisements.

I couldn't understand your question properly !! Can you please explain in details...I may help you Big Grin

[Image: Xc3yvvX.png]

10-14-2016, 10:48 AM #7

(10-13-2016, 09:27 PM)Vidya Wrote:  
(10-12-2016, 07:13 PM)johnthan Wrote:  As we can sell signature space, could member's ad also appear on PM advertisements.

I couldn't understand your question properly !! Can you please explain in details...I may help you [Image: Big Grin.png]

There is signature ad we can sell space after certain post. So there is PM ad, is it same like signature ad that we can ask people/FFU to sell space does PM ad similar or admin reserver this spcae.
Can we ask for PM ads..

10-14-2016, 11:56 AM #8
Tajnima Offline LOVER OF FFU SUPPORT TEAM
GFX DESIGNER
MODERATORS
Posts:238 Threads:20 Joined:Oct 2014 Reputation: 3 Sex Female
(10-14-2016, 10:48 AM)johnthan Wrote:  There is signature ad we can sell space after certain post. So there is PM ad, is it same like signature ad that we can ask people/FFU to sell space does PM ad similar or admin reserver this spcae.
Can we ask for PM ads..

If you want you can sell your signature to us or you can use as you want. This mean you have full rights to modify your signature and also can sell your signature ad space outside of FFU. But if you will sell your signature to us then you will not have rights to modify your signature.
Only admin @NomanProdhan have the rights to send you PM ads. But if you want to promote your site/business/products via our PM advertising than you can buy PM ads. For buying PM ads please contact @NomanProdhan

If you have anymore question or need help than feel free to ask me. I am here to help you Big Grin

Best regards
Tajnima

[Image: tajnima.png]