Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Online Payment Gateways for International Users

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

10-09-2016, 02:52 PM #1
skysnap Offline FFU JUNIOR FFU JUNIOR
Posts:1,377 Threads:906 Joined:Sep 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
Most of the people want to setup the online gatway account in order to sell stuff online. I am not sure how many people can get the account for their business. I am guessing there are some of the cheap options available. For indians there are plenty of options as explained here :http://hubpages.com/business/Online-payment-gateways-in-India

Do you know any good options which are open for people who wish to do busines with international users?

10-15-2016, 12:45 PM #2
tray22 Offline FFU REGULAR FFU REGULAR
Posts:280 Threads:2 Joined:Oct 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
What we are having here is not enough all I know is that searching through some other type of article you may likely found some other gatway for yourself and this can solvd your problem as well

10-15-2016, 05:31 PM #3
ru66240 Offline FFU REGULAR FFU REGULAR
Posts:253 Threads:7 Joined:Oct 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male

I dont really know what you are talking about the right thing to do is follow the simple instruction to end at a better result this is the only way to get better improvement service for yourself

12-16-2016, 07:56 PM #4
johnthan Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:129 Threads:43 Joined:Sep 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male

WordPress ..e-commerce theme and widget is the answer. E-commerce plugin is just best for online selling items/digital/real....you do not need give much time to set this. You can add paypal buttons and manage coupon codes..

05-10-2017, 11:34 PM #5
Mike30 Offline FFU NEWCOMER FFU NEWCOMER
Do you guys haven't taken into consideration cryptocurrencies? like Litecoin, bitcoin etc... I think they are the future of online form of payments.

05-26-2017, 03:23 PM #6
davidsmith Offline FFU NEWCOMER FFU NEWCOMER
Posts:25 Threads:1 Joined:May 2017 Reputation: 0 Sex Undisclosed
Many payment gateway options are available, and every payment gateway has its advantages and disadvantages. Some the payment gateways have a minimum subscription fee, but the commission on a transaction is high. Some the payment gateways are cost-effective but may lack some features. One good payment gateway is Worldpay, etc.