Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Cheap Reseller Hosting Canada?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

09-14-2016, 11:27 PM #1
skysnap Offline FFU JUNIOR FFU JUNIOR
Posts:1,377 Threads:906 Joined:Sep 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
FFUC: $0
If you want to have the datacenter location in india for the IP purpose. Where do you think is the best hosted reseller host? Do you know any host who is offering the reseller package that hosts the data in the canada. You know any good reseller hosting package for canada?

10-05-2016, 05:42 PM #2
Rioave Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:143 Threads:17 Joined:Apr 2015 Reputation: 4 Sex Male
Taking into account your needs, I can highly recommend QHoster.com cPanel reseller hosting solutions. Their servers are located in Canada.
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

10-05-2016, 07:16 PM #3
It seems qhost and hosticon are getting some good review. But I would love to hear the peoples opinion and the testimonials based on their website hosting. that surely helps me make my choice clear than just mere suggestion.

10-08-2016, 07:19 PM #4
tray22 Offline FFU REGULAR FFU REGULAR
Posts:280 Threads:2 Joined:Oct 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
That is great best service ever But I have not yet try out such service but I think its the best if you want to use it.
All this type of service is the best but when dealing with hosting we need to be very careful in order for us not to loss our invested fund because some of the reseller hosting company seems fake

10-08-2016, 11:05 PM #5
Well some of the hosting and resellers commenting here can be fake too. So I usually ignore their suggestion. But I am looking for canadian data center and hosting because they have good electricity and internet speed there. So that always is in demand for sure.

10-18-2016, 04:26 PM #6
PeteSoul Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:157 Threads:26 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 9 Sex Male
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for!
QHoster.com is an extremely proficient company and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.

12-13-2016, 02:19 PM #7
Technoss Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:136 Threads:16 Joined:Feb 2015 Reputation: 6 Sex Male
I would like to draw your attention to digitalserver.com.mx and their reseller web hosting plans. I call it all-inclusive web hosting provider.
They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.