Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Reseller accepting bitcoin?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

09-14-2016, 10:52 PM #1
skysnap Offline FFU JUNIOR FFU JUNIOR
Posts:1,377 Threads:906 Joined:Sep 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
There are some of the resellers who only accept credit card or the debit card. But I am looking for a host that accepts the bitcoin. The reason being I want to host for the people who don't have the credit card. And that way it can help those without any form of bank account too. 

Is there any such host?

10-08-2016, 07:27 PM #2
tray22 Offline FFU REGULAR FFU REGULAR
Posts:280 Threads:2 Joined:Oct 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
Well you seldom see this but I think there is a site called whoishostingthis google it and see and am sure they accept bitcoin but aside from this i will have love to post the link here for you but I dont want to violent the forum rules

10-08-2016, 10:53 PM #3
skysnap Offline FFU JUNIOR FFU JUNIOR
Posts:1,377 Threads:906 Joined:Sep 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
I did the googling for most part. There are some of the reseller hosting sites who do accept the bitcoin. but I am more of interested in the hosting company which is more of genuine. And for that reason I'd say it's better to check from others suggestion.

11-03-2016, 06:04 PM #4
Rioave Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:158 Threads:18 Joined:Apr 2015 Reputation: 4 Sex Male
I know QHoster.com is a good and reliable place where you can order cPanel reseller hosting deals. They accept lots of payments including Bitcoin.
Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.