Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Brokers that don't charge commission?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

09-14-2016, 07:35 PM #1
skysnap Offline FFU JUNIOR FFU JUNIOR
Posts:1,377 Threads:906 Joined:Sep 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
So the brokers that don't charge the commision, I wonder how they make money. How do they cover the cost of the infrastructure. Do they charge the money during the payout? Or do they get some money on the basis of the payment processor fees. How does that even work?

10-27-2016, 06:06 PM #2
ru66240 Offline FFU REGULAR FFU REGULAR
Posts:253 Threads:7 Joined:Oct 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male

All brokers charge commision through spread yes this is true when you get started in the forex market you can pay spread charge per trade of about 2pips yes this is the right and the best way which the brokers are using to make money

11-05-2016, 04:03 PM #3
Greentold53 Offline FFU NEWCOMER FFU NEWCOMER
Brokers charge spread and commission when you start trading with your broker. But broker always should be a regulated because trading with regulated broker is best and your money will be in safe hands.

11-06-2016, 07:20 PM #4
James Bartlett Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:136 Threads:4 Joined:Nov 2014 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
All brokers charge some fee, either via spread or commission, lower the better. But you must also look at the overall service provided by the broker. My broker is FreshForex which charges the lowest commission of around 0.003% & spreads starting from near zero. They are fast executions with no-re-quotes over ECN network. There are also attractive bonuses on deposits of 101% & 36% interest rate with $15 megarebate. Good customer support & forex education are equally good!

11-13-2016, 07:32 PM #5
roaec Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:78 Threads:31 Joined:Nov 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
Well! i beleve one thing there is no one that will be working without any gain, i think all brokers in the forex trading industries are charging trader when they place there trade the deducted spreds in each execution in the trading process,this is the gain brokers have for there work.

11-13-2016, 11:31 PM #6
ru66240 Offline FFU REGULAR FFU REGULAR
Posts:253 Threads:7 Joined:Oct 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male

I never see any broker that is doing forex without charging commision tell me how can that be true?that is never and not true at all the commision which the brokers charges is what that make them money

01-09-2017, 01:10 AM #7
Don’t get fool into such thinking, as no broker will survive without charging fees/commission, so we don’t need to waste much time over it. If any broker says or claim that then make no mistake that they are scam and nothing else!

01-12-2017, 01:51 PM #8
Holan Offline FFU NEWCOMER FFU NEWCOMER
Posts:26 Threads:0 Joined:Jan 2017 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
The good Forex broker always makes sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system, free demo trading, larges bonuses, lowest trading spreads, minimum margin requirement and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life with certainly.

01-20-2017, 03:18 PM #9
Max Sorensen Offline FFU NEWCOMER FFU NEWCOMER
Posts:43 Threads:2 Joined:Feb 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
That’s correct Holan, if we are with quality broker than security of funds should be least of our worries, as that is exactly the case for me with OctaFX, as they are too good for all reasons. They are regulated plus a true ECN and that too an award winning one, so I truly feel privileged to trade under them and it benefits me big time which keeps me entirely comfortable and relaxed with working and I am able to gain plenty of profits.

02-01-2017, 02:16 PM #10
I think you should check FreshForex, as they have all types of account to support traders need. However, I like to stick to Flexible spread starting from zero, I find it very useful especially during high impact news or while scalping and the total charge always remains reasonably affordable. Right now, they even are offering $1 Sign Up Bonus (no deposit bonus) just to get the taste of things.