09-13-2016, 07:42 PM #1
NomanProdhan Online KING OF FFU FFU OWNER
GFX DESIGNER
VIP MEMBER
Posts:676 Threads:224 Joined:Sep 2014 Reputation: 108 Sex Male

FFUC: $0
COMMUNITY UPDATE #007
Hello everybody
We are the team of FFU always try our best to provide you the best experience of forum posting. For this reason we make community update to make some changes in our community. So, today we have our 7th Community update. In this update we have added new features and make some changes. There is a list of the update....
  • We have changed our usergroup bar
  • New paid membership "CONTRIBUTOR" is now available
  • Now you will be able to earn 10% commission by selling our advertising packages
  • Solved some minor technical issue.

How you can earn commission ?
You guys already know that we have a referral system. So, if your referred user will buy our advertising package(s) in monthly subscription than you will get 10% of the sale. For example, you have referred a member who bought a banner spot on our header ad zone for one month. Than you will get 10% of the banner advertising price Big Grin

I hope you guys will like our update. If you have any suggestions or have any feedback about out updates than please reply here and let us know that.

Best regards
Noman Prodhan

[Image: founder.png]

09-13-2016, 07:49 PM #2
Shompa Offline FFU SENIOR FFU SENIOR
VIP MEMBER
Posts:2,319 Threads:222 Joined:Sep 2014 Reputation: 28 Sex Female
You have done a good job @NomanProdhan .
I like new user group images. I will like to buy Contributor membership Big Grin
Thank you very much for this update.

09-13-2016, 07:51 PM #3
skysnap Offline FFU JUNIOR FFU JUNIOR
Posts:1,377 Threads:906 Joined:Sep 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
Nice update I like the new "userbar" Earlier it was unreadable. The new seems to be more of gamification and nice format. Also thanks a lot for the contest payout. Smile

09-13-2016, 07:59 PM #4
Vidya Offline FFU JUNIOR FFU JUNIOR
Posts:1,016 Threads:164 Joined:Sep 2014 Reputation: 1 Sex Female
New userbars are really awesome. I like them. Also thank you very much for adding the commission earning option. Now we will be able to earn more money by selling FFU advertising space. Big Grin This community update is simply great Thumbs Up Keep it up the good job.

[Image: Xc3yvvX.png]

09-13-2016, 10:38 PM #5
projonmott2 Offline FFU NEWCOMER FFU NEWCOMER
You have done a great job @NomanProdhan . Thank you very much for this update. Thumbs Up I hope you will continue to give us awesome features Big Grin Live long FFU !!!

09-15-2016, 10:31 PM #6
stejereanraul Offline FFU REGULAR FFU REGULAR
Posts:432 Threads:11 Joined:Aug 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
OMG this is a very nice update Big Grin I like so much the usergroup bar, very nice work.

09-16-2016, 02:28 AM #7
Vladv26 Offline FFU REGULAR FFU REGULAR
Posts:285 Threads:37 Joined:Sep 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
(09-13-2016, 07:42 PM)NomanProdhan Wrote:  
COMMUNITY UPDATE #007
Hello everybody
We are the team of FFU always try our best to provide you the best experience of forum posting. For this reason we make community update to make some changes in our community. So, today we have our 7th Community update. In this update we have added new features and make some changes. There is a list of the update....

• Now you will be able to earn 10% commission by selling our advertising packages

You guys already know that we have a referral system. So, if your referred user will buy our advertising package(s) in monthly subscription than you will get 10% of the sale. For example, you have referred a member who bought a banner spot on our header ad zone for one month. Than you will get 10% of the banner advertising price [Image: Big Grin.png]

I hope you guys will like our update. If you have any suggestions or have any feedback about out updates than please reply here and let us know that.

Best regards
Noman Prodhan

Hy admin, thank you for great updates. I am waiting for you to add Bitcoin as payment method.

09-20-2016, 12:28 AM #8
stejereanraul Offline FFU REGULAR FFU REGULAR
Posts:432 Threads:11 Joined:Aug 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
(09-16-2016, 02:28 AM)Vladv26 Wrote:  
(09-13-2016, 07:42 PM)NomanProdhan Wrote:  
COMMUNITY UPDATE #007
Hello everybody

You guys already know that we have a referral system. So, if your referred user will buy our advertising package(s) in monthly subscription than you will get 10% of the sale. For example, you have referred a member who bought a banner spot on our header ad zone for one month. Than you will get 10% of the banner advertising price [Image: Big Grin.png]

Best regards
Noman Prodhan

Hy admin, thank you for great updates. I am waiting for you to add Bitcoin as payment method.

I think the bitcoin will not be added soon, because they need a lot of funds