Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Bulgarian web hosts. What are they?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

08-22-2016, 05:19 PM #1
PeteSoul Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:134 Threads:25 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 9 Sex Male
FFUC: $0
I'm looking for a trustworthy web hosting provider in Bulgaria and QHoster.com is the only host I'm aware of, have you personally used their services?
I would like to order their reseller hosting account with 40 gbs of disk space, Linux.

If yes, share your experience with them here please. How long have they been providing hosting services?

Thanks.

09-02-2016, 05:06 PM #2
Technoss Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:121 Threads:15 Joined:Feb 2015 Reputation: 6 Sex Male
It seems to me that you don't need to focus your attention only on one host. Try to widen the range of your search.

Check out Superbithost.com - they offer feature-rich bitcoin hosting solutions along with SSL Certificates and also Ddos protection.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service. Servers are located in: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

09-08-2016, 04:36 PM #3
Rioave Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:121 Threads:10 Joined:Apr 2015 Reputation: 4 Sex Male
Never ever had any downtime that I could document. QHoster.com provide great hosting service!
I love their support folks who are not only extremely knowledgeable and helpful, but proactive too. Keep up, guys!

They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.