Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Looking for reliable offshore vps hosting

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

08-17-2016, 05:33 PM #1
Joeker Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:157 Threads:18 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 4 Sex Male
I have a client who needs to find offshore vps hosting provider.
The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.
I know Libertyvps.net offers such hosting services, but don't really know how good it for this.

How do you find their pricing?
Have you ever used their offshore vps hosting services?

08-22-2016, 05:01 PM #2
PeteSoul Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:171 Threads:28 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 9 Sex Male
Well, I know that the truth comes out of comparison and I would also recommend you to check Superbithost.com offshore vps hosting deals. They accept Bitcoin.
Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

I've had a good run with this decent web host. Their customer support is responsive, so contact them if you have any questions.

09-08-2016, 12:34 AM #3
skysnap Offline FFU JUNIOR FFU JUNIOR
Posts:1,377 Threads:906 Joined:Sep 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
I have tried buyvram, digital ocean, amazon aws and few other simialr sites. From my research I found only digital occean and amazon aws to be more usable. But you need to know how to deploy on these sites. It's not easy for average users to use those hosts.

09-08-2016, 04:30 PM #4
Rioave Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:151 Threads:17 Joined:Apr 2015 Reputation: 4 Sex Male
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
I'm staying , because they are good. Check out Libertyvps.net SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

09-09-2016, 07:36 PM #5
Hostya Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:99 Threads:35 Joined:Mar 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Undisclosed
Have a look at VPS deals from exmasters.com and hostsailor.com.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
Their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses.

09-22-2016, 08:56 PM #6
Horundgy Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:75 Threads:23 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Undisclosed
VPS accounts from a2hosting.com can be helpful for the needs of many discriminating webmasters all over the IT world.
These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

09-30-2016, 04:40 PM #7
Technoss Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:142 Threads:18 Joined:Feb 2015 Reputation: 6 Sex Male
Libertyvps.net is well-known for offering cheap Linux and Windows offshore vps hosting deals in Netherlands.
All Bitcoin payments are processed automatically via BitPay and will be credited once the payment has been made.
Contact them directly and don't waste your time any longer.

10-13-2016, 03:38 PM #8
LonelyHeart3 Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:54 Threads:6 Joined:Feb 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
Why not give 4Goodhosting a try? Me and my friends are very satisfied using 4Goodhosting. The features they offer are nearly endless. So far, we never experience any problem. My sites are fast and very responsive. I have no complaints with the service they provide. Pricing is reasonable. The impressive thing is the 24 hours support they provide. They respond very fast which is really great. Just give them a try.

10-15-2016, 02:26 PM #9
tray22 Offline FFU REGULAR FFU REGULAR
Posts:280 Threads:2 Joined:Oct 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
Are you sure they accept bitcoin last time I check it was not maybe the admin just added it newly and this will be really a great news for us all.
It is nice to know about this but the most important thing is that bitcoin sometime hard to use by some people

10-16-2016, 07:00 AM #10
ru66240 Offline FFU REGULAR FFU REGULAR
Posts:253 Threads:7 Joined:Oct 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male

Bitcoin is accepted you can check the site maybe its been a bit longer since you last check so do go back and check and you will fineout that bitcoin is accepted here for sure and that is good enough for the users and sure