Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

veeble.org vs exmasters.com

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

08-03-2016, 07:56 PM #1
Hohol Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:81 Threads:26 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Undisclosed
If you have to opt for the best hosting provider, which server would you have a deal with - from veeble.org or exmasters.com?

08-08-2016, 04:33 PM #2
jacobwallace Offline FFU NEWCOMER FFU NEWCOMER
Posts:29 Threads:8 Joined:May 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
 I think you should try to talk with their sales and see which one you like most and then go for it.

09-22-2016, 02:38 PM #3
Hilarious Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:215 Threads:14 Joined:Feb 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
I'd recommend you to use servers from Rackend.com. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and support.

09-27-2016, 03:29 PM #4
Granger Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:205 Threads:11 Joined:Feb 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
To my mind the perfect server hosting solutions are offered by Exmasters.com. They are experienced host with responsive support, low-cost plans and solid server hardware.

09-27-2016, 09:30 PM #5
Hohol Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:81 Threads:26 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Undisclosed
Check out servers from hostsailor.com and thehostingcompanyus.com.
They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

09-30-2016, 05:02 PM #6
Technoss Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:142 Threads:18 Joined:Feb 2015 Reputation: 6 Sex Male
What are their server upgrade protocols? For example, are they able to update and upgrade their servers without downtime? If so, how? During what hours of the day/ night do they make those updates?

IMHO, superbithost.com will suit all your demands on the most favorable terms. All of their work is based on quality.
They offer nice Bitcoin dedicated servers in different server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

10-25-2016, 02:47 PM #7
Jokkar Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:220 Threads:34 Joined:Mar 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
As I know Exmasters.com server hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

11-01-2016, 08:06 PM #8
Smetana Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:78 Threads:23 Joined:Mar 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Undisclosed
Check out plans from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com which are able to satisfy all your needs.
Plans contain many useful resources which help to run websites smoothly and reliably. Support is helpful around the clock and they fix issues very fast.

11-24-2016, 03:49 PM #9
SecondOne Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:194 Threads:6 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
ons. According to my experience Exmasters.com server solutions are really great. You will be pleased with their rock-solid server solutions, stable networking and 24/7 available skilled techies.