Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

How to Activate Private Message(PM)here in ForumForU?n

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-08-2016, 09:54 AM #1
princesyd Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:150 Threads:13 Joined:Jul 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
FFUC: $0
I am not really sure if I am posting this topic in the right category. I really don't know how to categorize the topic that I am posting now. I just decided to post it under Administration. My concern is how to activate the Private Message(PM) in the site,I was able to read the rules that for you to able to request for cash out,you should activate your Private Message. I checked all the areas in the site and I can't find the answer to my question. I hope the admin or any senior members can help me with this concern. Thanks a lot! [Image: Big Grin.png]

07-08-2016, 11:34 AM #2
NomanProdhan Offline KING OF FFU FFU OWNER
GFX DESIGNER
VIP MEMBER
Posts:675 Threads:224 Joined:Sep 2014 Reputation: 108 Sex Male

Thread moved to right section. 

To enable your pm systme please go to User CP  and choose Edit Option from your left hand sidebar. Than make sure that you have cheked the option "Receive private messages from other users.". If you have checked already than you don't need to do anythin. If you didn't check than check the box and update your profile.

[Image: dgxTYuS.png]

If you need anymore help than feel free to ask me.

Thanks.

[Image: founder.png]

07-08-2016, 11:39 AM #3
Mitu Offline FFU SENIOR FFU SENIOR
VIP MEMBER
Posts:2,183 Threads:175 Joined:Sep 2014 Reputation: 2 Sex Female
I think PM system enabled by default for all user. If you will not disable the PM system than I think you will not need to do anything. Big Grin
However, I think your problem will solve now Thumbs Up

[Image: 468x60_2.gif]

07-08-2016, 11:56 AM #4
princesyd Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:150 Threads:13 Joined:Jul 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
(07-08-2016, 11:34 AM)NomanProdhan Wrote:  Thread moved to right section. 

To enable your pm systme please go to User CP  and choose Edit Option from your left hand sidebar. Than make sure that you have cheked the option "Receive private messages from other users.". If you have checked already than you don't need to do anythin. If you didn't check than check the box and update your profile.

[Image: dgxTYuS.png]

If you need anymore help than feel free to ask me.

Thanks.

I really appreciate your help on this Norman. I was able to check my profile and I believe it is already a pre0-set up on my account, so I don't have to do anything else but to wait for my 7th day for me to be able to request for my pay out. I'll make sure that I won't violate any rules and guidelines of the site so I won't receive any alerts.

Thank you also for moving this topic to the right category.

(07-08-2016, 11:39 AM)Mitu Wrote:  I think PM system enabled by default for all user. If you will not disable the PM system than I think you will not need to do anything. [Image: Big Grin.png]
However, I think your problem will solve now [Image: thumbsup.gif]

Hi Mitu

you are absolutely correct. As I see, it was pre-set up in all accounts. So I don't have to do anything about the issue but still thank you for your response, I appreciate it.

09-10-2016, 02:15 PM #5
stejereanraul Offline FFU REGULAR FFU REGULAR
Posts:432 Threads:11 Joined:Aug 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
The pm sistem is aviable when you register, so you dont need to enable/desable, its working from register Smile