Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Do You Think PTC is highly Recommended for Unemployed People?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

07-05-2016, 02:21 PM #1
princesyd Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:150 Threads:13 Joined:Jul 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
I just want to ask everyone's point of view or opinion about this topic. Do you really think joining PTC sites is worth of our time? For me, I think it is worth it if the site that you joined is legitimate. We all know that there are hundreds of PTC sites roaming the internet world and mostly 80% of it are scam. Most of them are just wasting and effort and time cliking their ads while the owners are earning from the advertisers. What about you? what is your opinion about this?

07-11-2016, 08:51 AM #2
pridejobs Offline FFU NEWCOMER FFU NEWCOMER
While most of the people don't have the patience to learn, joining sites like Clixsense and continuously recruiting new members would be good.

However, one should design a system that works for himself and his referrals. Only then the referrals will stay active, otherwise it may happen that on one side new members joining and the old members leaving on the other side. We should plan for retention as well as recruitment.

07-11-2016, 10:09 AM #3
princesyd Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:150 Threads:13 Joined:Jul 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
(07-11-2016, 08:51 AM)pridejobs Wrote:  While most of the people don't have the patience to learn, joining sites like Clixsense and continuously recruiting new members would be good.

However, one should design a system that works for himself and his referrals. Only then the referrals will stay active, otherwise it may happen that on one side new members joining and the old members leaving on the other side. We should plan for retention as well as recruitment.

Actually, from the site where we came from, there's a lot of members who is willing to learn to do PTC site but after joining, and they realized that it take sometime before they can earn from it, they decided to leave and never click the ads already. in everything we do, especially if we want to earn money online, we have to be very patient. [Image: Big Grin.png]

08-23-2016, 03:32 PM #4
theokons Offline FFU NEWCOMER FFU NEWCOMER
Posts:25 Threads:8 Joined:Aug 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Female
(07-05-2016, 02:21 PM)princesyd Wrote:  I just want to ask everyone's point of view or opinion about this topic. Do you really think joining PTC sites is worth of our time? For me, I think it is worth it if the site that you joined is legitimate. We all know that there are hundreds of PTC sites roaming the internet world and mostly 80% of it are scam. Most of them are just wasting and effort and time cliking their ads while the owners are earning from the advertisers. What about you? what is your opinion about this?

I am member of 3 ptc sites, after trying out many. As everyone claims, the easy money is on refering. I saw that in real life for myself, after clicking continiously for months. I am a person that stands alone on her feet, but it's nice to have an increased amount while sleeping. keep that in mind

08-24-2016, 11:29 PM #5
kerjaptc Offline FFU NEWCOMER FFU NEWCOMER
Posts:27 Threads:3 Joined:Aug 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
I started a business ptc free, without investment .
and now I just play fast , with little money to invest , after the benefit ,
I immediately went before their scam.

08-31-2016, 02:32 AM #6
somen Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:67 Threads:8 Joined:Aug 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male

(07-05-2016, 02:21 PM)princesyd Wrote:  I just want to ask everyone's point of view or opinion about this topic. Do you really think joining PTC sites is worth of our time? For me, I think it is worth it if the site that you joined is legitimate. We all know that there are hundreds of PTC sites roaming the internet world and mostly 80% of it are scam. Most of them are just wasting and effort and time cliking their ads while the owners are earning from the advertisers. What about you? what is your opinion about this?

Tell me some legitimate ptc sites .. i wanna try too ...

09-06-2016, 09:29 PM #7
Vladv26 Offline FFU REGULAR FFU REGULAR
Posts:285 Threads:37 Joined:Sep 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
PTC is a waste of time. The only way that ptc is profitable is if you have lots of refferals or if you own your personal ptc site, if you are just clicking it does not worth, you can make more money here instead of ptc

09-06-2016, 09:32 PM #8
Shompa Offline FFU SENIOR FFU SENIOR
VIP MEMBER
Posts:2,319 Threads:222 Joined:Sep 2014 Reputation: 28 Sex Female
(09-06-2016, 09:29 PM)Vladv26 Wrote:  PTC is a waste of time. The only way that ptc is profitable is if you have lots of refferals or if you own your personal ptc site, if you are just clicking it does not worth, you can make more money here instead of ptc

I agree with you. PTC is just waste of time. There is no future for PTC workers.Because most of the PTC sites are scam. I think that people should not waste their time on PTC sites. Even you can earn good money here by making posts. However, I don't like PTC sites. Big Grin

09-06-2016, 09:45 PM #9
Vladv26 Offline FFU REGULAR FFU REGULAR
Posts:285 Threads:37 Joined:Sep 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
(09-06-2016, 09:32 PM)Shompa Wrote:  
(09-06-2016, 09:29 PM)Vladv26 Wrote:  PTC is a waste of time. The only way that ptc is profitable is if you have lots of refferals or if you own your personal ptc site, if you are just clicking it does not worth, you can make more money here instead of ptc

I agree with you. PTC is just waste of time. There is no future for PTC workers.Because most of the PTC sites are scam. I think that people should not waste their time on PTC sites. Even you can earn good money here by making posts. However, I don't like PTC sites. [Image: Big Grin.png]

You have to work about 1 moth for 2$. What the hack is this? If you go one day and you beg to peoples you can make 10$ very easily(i dont reccomend that, it is just an example)

09-10-2016, 04:55 AM #10
ihebdandouna Offline FFU NEWCOMER FFU NEWCOMER
me it is the easeist way to make money last month i make 600$ from ptc but i have many direct reffral