Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Reseller hosting deals in Mexico? Any recommendations?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

06-09-2016, 03:46 PM #1
Rioave Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:151 Threads:17 Joined:Apr 2015 Reputation: 4 Sex Male
Hey guys,
I would like to choose the best hosting provider to get reseller hosting plan in Mexico.
I have clients there, so it would be great to offer hosting to them.
I have found QHoster.com. They have servers in Mexico. Do you know them? Are they trustworthy?

Any alternatives? I need over 50 gbs of disk space, 1 tb of bandwidth, Linux. + ability to upgrade.

06-22-2016, 03:37 PM #2
PeteSoul Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:167 Threads:27 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 9 Sex Male
I am pleased to have found QHoster.com web hosting provider. Easy to understand website. Great prices.
I like their innovative product finder chart which helped me to find the right product for my web hosting needs, within the budget I had - really COOL OPTION.

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount!

06-27-2016, 05:19 PM #3
Hdspeak Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:162 Threads:27 Joined:Feb 2015 Reputation: 8 Sex Male
Frankly speaking I was impressed by the great number of QHoster.com server locations choice:
Quote:UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore

They also accept lots of payments including: Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, WebMoney, etc.

08-05-2016, 03:08 PM #4
Technoss Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:142 Threads:18 Joined:Feb 2015 Reputation: 6 Sex Male
They offer 24/7 helpful online support via Live chat and also Skype - it is very convenient.
Pricing is cheaper than I was paying to my previous host. Also discounts saved much money for me.
I like QHoster.com web hosting services and can highly recommend to others. Thanks.

08-17-2016, 05:27 PM #5
Joeker Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:157 Threads:18 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 4 Sex Male
As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison. So, I would highly recommend Digitalserver.com.mx web hosting solutions.
Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting. I am on the php5 plan. Nice prices for their more-than-enough packages.