Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

need ddos protected server

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

01-04-2017, 05:26 PM #1
Jokkar Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:226 Threads:34 Joined:Mar 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
I am looking for powerful server host with 1gbit port and ddos protection included.
After long time research I have found RapidDedi.com that perfectly fit my needs. However I don't know anyone having experience with them.
Do you know anything about the speed, server stability and customer support provided by them?

01-12-2017, 03:58 PM #2
SecondOne Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:203 Threads:6 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
I believe should have more reliable options. I can name a1dedicatedservers.com that is trustworthy experienced host. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff.

01-18-2017, 03:57 PM #3
Hilarious Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:221 Threads:15 Joined:Feb 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
I think you can trust RapidDedi.com deals. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.

01-19-2017, 06:47 PM #4
Rioave Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:158 Threads:18 Joined:Apr 2015 Reputation: 4 Sex Male
I and a friend decided to go in on a dedicated hosting and we chose dcxv.com.
The service is great! It's a lot faster than my previous web hosting provider. The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner. If you want that personalized service then this is the place.

01-23-2017, 03:50 PM #5
Granger Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:211 Threads:11 Joined:Feb 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
As I see servers from RapidDedi.com are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters. These guys know how to keep everything working. Just choose the suitable plan and you will definitely be satisfied.