Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Dedicated server or cloud hosting?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

12-07-2016, 10:41 AM #1
Exabetty Offline FFU NEWCOMER FFU NEWCOMER
FFUC: $0
I plan to switch my hosting plan for a better performance due to increasing demand. And I am now struggle between dedicated server and cloud hosting. what are the major differences between dedicated server and cloud hosting? Welcome to share your opinion here.

12-07-2016, 05:51 PM #2
Hdspeak Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:136 Threads:25 Joined:Feb 2015 Reputation: 8 Sex Male
Think that it will be useful if I share some info on SolVPS.com - they offer cloud and dedicated server hosting deals. Pricing is super cheap.
Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

12-13-2016, 02:09 PM #3
Technoss Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:121 Threads:15 Joined:Feb 2015 Reputation: 6 Sex Male
http://hostingsource.com/
They do everything that the big hosting companies I have my other sites with do, only they do it much better.
Their package prices also amazed. So the extra money has proven to be a very good investment.

12-19-2016, 04:43 PM #4
Rioave Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:121 Threads:10 Joined:Apr 2015 Reputation: 4 Sex Male
I also know that digitalserver.com.mx offer really cool cloud or dedicated servers at good rates. Their servers are super fast. They are located in Mexico.
As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it.