Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

VPS deal to sign up with .... can you help me out?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

11-11-2016, 10:58 PM #1
Appolinariy Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:84 Threads:22 Joined:Feb 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Undisclosed
Comparing VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and solvps.com, which VPS is better to stick to?
What would you do if you were me?

11-15-2016, 07:53 PM #2
Hdspeak Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:172 Threads:29 Joined:Feb 2015 Reputation: 8 Sex Male
You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.
I like Libertyvps.net vps hosting solutions, they offer them in Netherlands. + 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

11-17-2016, 05:26 PM #3
Jokkar Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:226 Threads:34 Joined:Mar 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
If you are looking for best customer care you can trust webhostingzone.org vps hosting. I know them as time-tested company with solid servers and skilled techies.

11-18-2016, 08:16 PM #4
Horundgy Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:79 Threads:25 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Undisclosed
I vote for hostsailor.com, they provide their services taking into account the needs of all their customers and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
Servers are well-balanced and there are no glitches on their servers.

11-23-2016, 04:15 AM #5
LonelyHeart3 Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:54 Threads:6 Joined:Feb 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
In terms of reliability, use VPS hosting service from 4Goodhosting.com. My long time experience with them is 100% positive! Their services are fantastic, their uptime, reliability and support are among the best in the industry! Their services are low cost and includes all the important features you would expect from their world class level hosting service. Support is open 24 hours and they respond very fast often with full solution. Just give them a try.

11-23-2016, 09:15 PM #6
Hohol Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:85 Threads:26 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Undisclosed
I think hostsailor.com is the best company to have a deal with as they provide top-notch services lo lovely conditions.
Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. This company suits your budget.

12-16-2016, 04:34 PM #7
SecondOne Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:203 Threads:6 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
If you'll need server with highest stability I suggest to get solid servers from Hostzealot.com. They have powerful hardware and skilled techies at reasonable rates.

12-30-2016, 02:27 PM #8
PeteSoul Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:171 Threads:28 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 9 Sex Male
I came to superbithost.com 6 months ago.. Must say that I am fully-satisfied using their services.
Pricing is only about one dollar more a month than my previous host, but it is worth.. I would pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down.

02-14-2017, 06:11 PM #9
Granger Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:211 Threads:11 Joined:Feb 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
As I see VPS hosting deals from Kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.