Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

hosting with best stability

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

10-19-2016, 03:50 PM #1
Granger Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:205 Threads:11 Joined:Feb 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
Greetings! I have decided to find a better web hosting company that would provide me higher stability than my current host that gives me maximum 98% uptime which is very low for me.
One of my friends recommended me to try hosticon.com because they are offering uptime guarantee and ssd for better performance. What do you think about their services?

10-19-2016, 07:51 PM #2
Horundgy Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:75 Threads:23 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Undisclosed
I'd advise you to use hosting plans from ifastnet.com and hostingsource.com, they are providing high uptime, skillful support and useful features included in their plans.
Servers have no downtime and they are not overloaded!

10-21-2016, 12:45 PM #3
tray22 Offline FFU REGULAR FFU REGULAR
Posts:280 Threads:2 Joined:Oct 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
Hostingsource is a good one but I bet you its second to none when comparing it with hostgetor, this is an excellent service which anybody can take so far you can as well google this information yourself

10-25-2016, 03:52 PM #4
Jokkar Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:220 Threads:34 Joined:Mar 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
To my mind hosticon.com is the company I'd have a deal with with no doubts.
All hosting accounts are hosted on SSD based servers providing ultra fast performance and their support know how to deal with clients.

10-25-2016, 08:31 PM #5
Hohol Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:81 Threads:26 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Undisclosed
I do believe ifastnet.com is able to satisfy all your demands.
Their tech staff is active for 24 hours and they are fast in solving issues if they occur.
SSD technology makes load speed fast and there is a free firewall on them!

11-08-2016, 05:06 PM #6
Hilarious Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:215 Threads:14 Joined:Feb 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
I think you need to compare offers and choose the best one. I can say webhostingzone.org is offering quality shared hosting solutions with high uptime, skilled responsive support at low prices.

11-13-2016, 07:42 PM #7
tray22 Offline FFU REGULAR FFU REGULAR
Posts:280 Threads:2 Joined:Oct 2016 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
Well that is I think ifastnet.com can really satisfy our needs and the hosting service is as low as 3.99dollar/month this is rediculos and I think its affordable even to the small business owner which is equivalent to what we can get

11-24-2016, 03:36 PM #8
SecondOne Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:194 Threads:6 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 0 Sex Male
I know webhostingzone.org have stable hosting which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

12-29-2016, 02:44 PM #9
PeteSoul Offline FFU STARTER FFU STARTER
Posts:171 Threads:28 Joined:Jan 2015 Reputation: 9 Sex Male
I would like to draw your attention to Kvchosting.com hosting solutions. Pricing looks really cool.
I am not an IT guy so support is important to me. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
All in all, this is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.