We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

low-cost VPS hosting plans? Recommend me any good webhosts?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

low-cost VPS hosting plans? Recommend me any good webhosts?
I need #1 web host, I would like to get low-cost VPS hosting plans at.
Any info on Libertyvps.net cheap vps plans?
What can you say about Okayservers.com vps hosting services?
How are their vps hosting solutions? Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?

Use VPS accounts from oissite.com and legionbox.com as their servers are worthwhile.
Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..

You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

I strongly believe that Okayservers.com will be good choice. Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great.
They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.

If I were you, I'd choose libertyvps.net web host. Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters.
They offer many payment options and I paid via Bitcoin and one of my adult content web site set up immediately after purchase.

VPS deals from hostwinds.com and legionbox.com are worthwhile.
Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

You can rely on Viux.com web host.
These professionals have powerful servers located in Canada and offer nice cloud vps hosting packages.
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.