We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

is inbox dollar site a scam
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

is inbox dollar site a scam
I signup with this site a while back and was given 5 dollars bonus but now I hadn't find tasks to do to enable me withdraw,any one ever got paid by this site?

Where are huge bonus at sign up,there the site it is not to be trusted.They do this only to attract people.I am not active on this site,btw.

Sites do have ups and downs just like any other site there will reach sometime when you'll not have many tasks just like the picoworkers and it doesn't suggest that its becoming a scam.

(01-11-2018, 12:38 PM)tusziget Wrote: Where are huge bonus at sign up,there the site it is not to be trusted.They do this only to attract people.I am not active on this site,btw.

The site is not a scam. It is just that it works good only for the tier1 countries.

Inboxdollars only work in Tier 1 countries, it is not a scam but if you don't live in US it will be very difficult earn from it.

(01-12-2018, 08:49 AM)ruthmongare Wrote: Sites do have ups and downs just like any other site there will reach sometime when you'll not have many tasks just like the picoworkers and it doesn't suggest that its becoming a scam.

I joined it many months ago but its not for us

Am hoping with time things will get better although I have never seen any payment proof from the site but I believe its legit.

I learn about this site on a blog but when i tried to sign up i discoverd it doesnot support my location so i had to quit it

The site has no reputation,so I think it s better to search for other earning sites,which are more trusted and many members are getting paid from the site.

I otally agree,I think it works for tier 1 counries since in my location the option to watch videos is excluded but it would be better,they exclue than luring us to leave us hanging.