We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

forum coin new payment
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

forum coin new payment
Though this forum is very slow but still slow and steady wins the race,I'm able to cash out monthly
screenshot
This post was last modified: 01-31-2018, 12:07 PM by lovely. Edited 2 times in total.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congratulations to your payment ,

I have already joined in the site , i am now still waiting to reach the minimum payment to cash out my points and share my payment proof ^^ .

It is clear to me that this site is true, so I must share with you my experience with this proof and the passion of my efforts

(02-03-2018, 08:02 AM)mustaphadaif Wrote: It is clear to me that this site is true, so I must share with you my experience with this proof and the passion of my efforts

yea,it a legit site you just need to work hard to earn.

I too am on Forum Coin.I have just made enough Forum coins for a pay out.But I have not requested payout.I am waiting to earn some more coins before cash out,as I do not want to look at some too small number of coins left  in my account after pay out.I think I will earn 100 more coins before requesting pay out. Actually,first I thought of requesting pay out after reaching 1000 Forum Coins, But at the same time as it is my first pay out,I do not want to delay requesting the pay out further.