We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

do you believe in miracles?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

do you believe in miracles?
I really believe in miracles since it is not impossible to happen in this world, many explainable things happen in a single moment.

Yes I do believe in miracles in some cases because me and my boyfriend had one happen to us recently.

No, I do not believer in miracles. I did not saw any miracles in my life. People who are suffering mentally ill believe in miracles. When life is threatened, the people start expecting miracles. It is unscientific to believe in miracles in these modern days. People who are dreamers expecting about miracles. Children dream more about miracles. I strongly disagree that miracles will be happen supernaturally.

Yes, I do believe in miracles even though there are no possibilities that it will happen in our lives. Miracles will happen if and only if we tend to believe that it exists, we all have many kinds of perspectives, so it is up to us if we believe that miracles occur. As a student, I believe in miracles because I always pray for the sake of my mother's recovery due to her's illness. Many years have come, I am still hoping for her regeneration because I want her to be here for me and accompany me in my daily lives. I knew that we are all temporary in this world, but we need to accept and understand things that are meant to happen.
This post was last modified: 05-09-2018, 08:59 PM by Paul000. Edited 1 time in total.