We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

currency
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

currency
Also why are there so many other stronger currencies than the US Dollar, if the US economy is supposed to be the strongest in the world? Is having a very strong valued currency a good thing?

Forex is foreign currency exchange market. It is one kind of investment market in the world.  There are more than 100 currencies in forex market which are bought and sold. trader like to trade in major pair like EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD etc. those pair have low spreads and high volatility. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it has regulation and licensed in forex market. It is a non dealing desk broker.

Forex4you is my broker who gives me fixed spread starts from 0 pips, as I am PRO STP account holder of them. I know lower spread is very essential for good trading strategy so get the low spread I am very happy. Beside this my broker allow me to fastest market execution 0.24 seconds, no requites, more than 120 instruments, large trading volume, free market analytic reports and hedging is also allowed for me.

The most usual type of trading is currency trading which is known as Forex trading. This is the act of buying one currency and selling another. Currencies are traded in pairs and these pairs drop under three categories majors, minors and exotics. My broker AFX Group provides me over 30 currencies includes major minor and exotic currency pairs to choose from for a bespoke trading experience in Forex market.