We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Your favorite hosting service provider
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed 

Your favorite hosting service provider
Hello
I am listing web host people like most to help people get the best hosting service for personal use and business..For this I would like to have some best host you have tried or hosting now and satisfied with their service.

I have listed some of the host and working on site design. There will be more and I would need you to rate them.

This time please post name of the host you had and using now for all best hosting service providers.

Quote:Later to building traffic I would need link exchange and free advertising space. Site link will be shared after getting more host name.

Need your opinion on best host you trust..
Which is the host you have more domain purchased and frequently visit for hosting plans.

I am using Godaddy for Domain registration and HostGator for hosting. I like both and I am satisfied with them. Big Grin You can try them.

(01-28-2017, 01:22 PM)Shakil10 Wrote: I am using Godaddy for Domain registration and HostGator for hosting. I like both and I am satisfied with them. Big Grin You can try them.

I also use Godaddy for domain registration. I use Primo Webhost to host my WordPress sites. I have tried HostGator, they were good but nowadays their servers are getting much downtime and customer support quality is going down. So I have moved all of my sites from them.

@Shakil10 & @Shakil20 thank you both for sharing your experience.

I am looking more member to reply in this thread. It will help me to list the most trusted host.

No such thing as favourite according to me, it is obvious the person representing the company is going to recommend their product but people do not know how to do due diligence when it comes to choosing the right hosting provider.

undergroundprivate.com is my #1 recommendation for quality offshore hosting. They have servers in Russia and the Netherlands.

Web hosting is service, and it can be experienced only after the service is availed. Many people suggest a particular hosting provider is the best but then what may be best for some may not be best for you. Hence one has to sign up and experience the service of the web host.