We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Would you buy Apple Iphone 8?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Would you buy Apple Iphone 8?
(11-13-2017, 02:04 PM)ahmedo24 Wrote: It around $1200 in my country, sincerely as I am now I can't buy it cos I have other things to deal with but if I am buoyant enough I can buy it

I don't think we should spend a lot of money on a phone

first thing i like apple 7 more than 8 so i never think to buy iphone 8 . 8 have new look and with new facilities but i think fore iphone 7 is good and there is an another thing that is the price it is too high for me

it cost more in my country and for now don't see the need of owning one would buy when necessary. But iPhone is worth having though.

Agree, we shouldn't spend   a lot of money on phone,  we have another commitment like laptop, house mortage, etc, thus phone is one of them only.

(11-20-2017, 08:08 PM)Kajal Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 10:53 AM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: I won't bother buying this and if i wanna spend that much then i may buy Redmi or one plus five which are cheaper then that and best in use

i love the Apple iPhone but it's too much expensive
better not to go for that expensive one

I have to wait and know what is happening with 8th version; it might not be as good as everything was during Steve Jobs.

(01-14-2018, 12:39 PM)Yugocean Wrote: I have to wait and know what is happening with 8th version; it might not be as good as everything was during Steve Jobs.

Are you considering buying new Iphone ?