We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Would you buy Apple Iphone 8?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Would you buy Apple Iphone 8?
It costs about USD1K in my contries,  I am not sure what's the price in your contry but I believe it could be around that level too.
Just wondering that would you grab one?
To me, I won't, as it is extremely expensive, considered a luxury goods, what do you think?

I won't bother buying this and if i wanna spend that much then i may buy Redmi or one plus five which are cheaper then that and best in use

It around $1200 in my country, sincerely as I am now I can't buy it cos I have other things to deal with but if I am buoyant enough I can buy it

No I won't and have no plans to purchase any of Apples products as they are so much hyped and very costly. I don't wanna go bankrupt lol

(11-14-2017, 08:04 AM)Rapid Action Wrote: No I won't and have no plans to purchase any of Apples products as they are so much hyped and very costly. I don't wanna go bankrupt lol

Haha, I feel like I will go bankrupt too if bought Iphone 8, it's really not worth it. :P

(11-14-2017, 12:48 PM)tiada Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 08:04 AM)Rapid Action Wrote: No I won't and have no plans to purchase any of Apples products as they are so much hyped and very costly. I don't wanna go bankrupt lol

Haha, I feel like I will go bankrupt too if bought Iphone 8, it's really not worth it. :P
its just a show off and you don't need Iphone and can do all tasks with simple mobile as well

(11-14-2017, 01:48 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 12:48 PM)tiada Wrote:

its just a show off and you don't need Iphone and can do all tasks with simple mobile as well

It's true, it seems like a luxury goods nowadays, I don't really need it as I have other commitment too.

(11-13-2017, 10:53 AM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: I won't bother buying this and if i wanna spend that much then i may buy Redmi or one plus five which are cheaper then that and best in use

I never buy any Apple's product and no plans to buy it in future

(11-13-2017, 10:53 AM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: I won't bother buying this and if i wanna spend that much then i may buy Redmi or one plus five which are cheaper then that and best in use

i love the Apple iPhone but it's too much expensive

(11-20-2017, 08:08 PM)Kajal Wrote:

i love the Apple iPhone but it's too much expensive

I tried Apple Iphone 4 before, but I don't like the system, I prefer to stick to Android for instead, easy to use. :P