Theme settings

We have a referral contest for you. Take part in the contest and earn more ! Read More
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Work As Social Media Manager To Earn well
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more_vert

There are many who are professionals at that and earning very well. There job is to manage the Social networking websites of celebs. Its hard to get but is a hot profession and can earn you great money.

Yes, i read that in news as well, all of celebs have media managers and its a good way to earn and they are required to update accounts alone

(11-03-2017, 10:34 PM)LEGEND Wrote: Yes, i read that in news as well, all of celebs have media managers and its a good way to earn and they are required to update accounts alone

Most of the celebs hire them at good salary and plus they have a nice life with them

(11-03-2017, 10:34 PM)LEGEND Wrote: Yes, i read that in news as well, all of celebs have media managers and its a good way to earn and they are required to update accounts alone

I think it's a very good profession and the person will never feel bored of it as they are getting paid for working on Facebook

(11-10-2017, 05:38 PM)Rapid Action Wrote:

I think it's a very good profession and the person will never feel bored of it as they are getting paid for working on Facebook

Its not that easy to become a social media manager of celebs, i saw similar kind of tasks on Pico workers as well, they can be tried

We can good earning social media earn well.it i very better good earning site. now days it is very demanding earning work.

These are still not perfect job as these have no permanent work or payment, they are like freelancers in offline world.

(11-11-2017, 07:52 AM)Yugocean Wrote: These are still not perfect job as these have no permanent work or payment, they are like freelancers in offline world.

But at least they get more earnings and work is very comfortable as well

(11-10-2017, 08:57 PM)pinky Wrote: We can good earning social media earn well.it i very better good earning site. now days it is very demanding earning work.

Its very demanding and can help earn a good amount and plus the work is just to manage the Facebook and twitter accounts

Social managers are still not worth, but if someone wants, then it is their risk. We requires them for some events, but most of the time these can be done at place itself.