We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Wordpress.org good for free bloggers
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wordpress.org good for free bloggers
Wordpress.org is real wordpress where bloggers own and have full control of their blogs and data, also updates and backups are responsibilities of bloggers.There any blogger can also run their own hired ads without sharing revenue with others. Blogger may need a domain name and web hosting which requires payment.

Good for normally all bloggers but we have to attrect visitors on owr own, very few results give them good blog. Only good is this is also free.

(10-20-2017, 01:33 PM)pinky Wrote: Good for normally all bloggers but we have to attrect visitors on owr own, very few results give them good blog. Only good is this is also free.

Yes this is also a free blog platform just like google's blogger, but it do not have access to adsense .

I have compared the templates of Wordpress and Bloggers, I preferred the latter due to much easier to manipulate as I am a I.T dummy. :P

(10-29-2017, 04:12 PM)tiada Wrote: I have compared the templates of Wordpress and Bloggers, I preferred the latter due to much easier to manipulate as I am a I.T dummy. :P
Wordpress is owner of itself, blogger for it's open Google sourse. Blogger is better with many choice, wordpress for it's own.