We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

WordAds on Wordpress[.]com
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WordAds on Wordpress[.]com
WordAds are advertising program by Wordpress.com. It is like alternative to Google's Adsense , but unlike google, Wordpress runs their ads on all blogs. but bloggers are not allowed to run any other advertisement. Bloggers either have to upgrade to stop WordAds appearing on their blog, or apply with their advertising program to be eligible for revenue share.

I would like to know more Adsense and others, wordpress is good but limited to wordpress blogm they dont have video servise like youtube.

(10-20-2017, 01:30 PM)pinky Wrote: I would like to know more Adsense and others, wordpress is good but limited to wordpress blogm they dont have video servise like youtube.

Adsense, Google's ad network is a best revenue sharing platform for freelancers.

(10-20-2017, 08:56 PM)Yugocean Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 01:30 PM)pinky Wrote: I would like to know more Adsense and others, wordpress is good but limited to wordpress blogm they dont have video servise like youtube.

Adsense, Google's ad network is a best revenue sharing platform for freelancers.

Does it mean that WordAds won't be as good as Adsense? Why not try to utilise and join it for stream a revenue since the ads are already appeared on the blog itself?

(10-29-2017, 04:04 PM)tiada Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 08:56 PM)Yugocean Wrote:

Does it mean that WordAds won't be as good as Adsense? Why not try to utilise and join it for stream a revenue since the ads are already appeared on the blog itself?

Wordads will only work if wordpress.com approves your blog for it, otherwise they will show there ads without sharing reverune.

Yes,I have seen that,when I made a site on the Wordpress.There was written in their TOS,that only their ads can appear on the site.

Do you get revenue share of their ads? Wordpress ads also earn good revenue and if get it, then there are chance to earn more.