We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Why most HYIP doesn't support PAYPAL??
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Why most HYIP doesn't support PAYPAL??
PayPal is company with high reputation and good tracking measures and since most of the site are scam they wont be comfortable with PayPal

I think it is paypay thatbrefused to support this hyip sites to protect their image because some of the hyip sites turned into scam so paypal should be aware of involving their names in such sites.

Because investment by paypal can be refunded if site go scam living trace of the owner, if there is.

Most responses here are correct. PayPal can easily refund you what you lose, but others won't. Hence, scammy HYIPs will not use PayPal.

I think because most HYIP sites eventually turn into scam sites and PayPal don't want to be a payment processor for such sites.

Maybe because Paypal is too legal I think, they might be traced  easily. So to avoid future legalities problem, avoiding Paypal will be best. That's how i see it (:

Because mist HYIPs end up being scams and PayPal can only support legit online business.Not only HYIPs but also many PTC sites.

I think it us because these sites aren't stable and many get up scamming people yet PayPal doesn't support unstable sites.

Paypal can't never work with HYIPs not with all the scam sites every where.paypal has their reputation to protect and wouldn't want to dent it.