Theme settings

We have new micro task for you ! Read More
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Why BMF have Trophy points
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more_vert

I know trophy points look good and makes one feel confident  but we cannot earn from those points and neither they help you in earn more.
So whats the benefit of those trophy points on BMF.
Do you have any idea  about it ?

Trophy points are perhaps some hidden thing we don't know about it. Some websites use them to know reputation of a user, and take less action against them.

(11-08-2017, 09:16 PM)Yugocean Wrote: Trophy points are perhaps some hidden thing we don't know about it. Some websites use them to know reputation of a user, and take less action against them.

So how many trophy points you have on BMF? have they taken any action against you and any other

(11-08-2017, 09:53 PM)LEGEND Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 09:16 PM)Yugocean Wrote: Trophy points are perhaps some hidden thing we don't know about it. Some websites use them to know reputation of a user, and take less action against them.

So how many trophy points you have on BMF? have they taken any action against you and any other

BMF runs on it's forum rules and not as per trophy, they are just on some reputation, one must be highest to be sure.

(11-08-2017, 11:46 PM)Yugocean Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 09:53 PM)LEGEND Wrote:

BMF runs on it's forum rules and not as per trophy, they are just on some reputation, one must be highest to be sure.
I have the highest i think, hope it helps

No physical benefit, I afraid. It just for fun and some reputation as BMF has not reputation points, right?

(11-09-2017, 07:45 PM)tiada Wrote: No physical benefit, I afraid. It just for fun and some reputation as BMF has not reputation points, right?

I hold the same opinions as well. It cannot help you to earn there but will look good like ratings

I think they are just a distinguishing factor for our reputation on BMF . Every site rates its members and BMF does so through trophy points.

Mr. B is lowering the benefits, then what we have to do with trophies? Can we sell them to others or Mr B there?

These trophy points don't help in anything I would have suggested the points to be increased or for our daily limit should be increased by at least 2 or 3_points.