We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Which server is better to have a deal with?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which server is better to have a deal with?
Which server is better  to have a deal with - from hostwinds.com and hostsailor.com?
I want to sign up with them because they  have a high and stainless reputation and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
But I am in two minds which plan is more suitable for my demands.  
So I appreciate any input as your thoughts are really important for me. Overall their plans are full of useful resources and support is online for 24 hours.
Thanks a lot.

You can trust warez-host.com offshore servers. The response times are lightning fast (the longest I have had to wait for a response to a ticked question was just over 1 hour - which is more than acceptable, seeing as other bigger companies can take 7-14 days to reply). The only reason I have contacted support is due to questions about setting things up (and not due to server issues, as I have not found any yet).

Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

While you can technically access the forex market and trade at any hour of the day or night during the forex trading week, many traders find that certain hours offer more liquidity and tighter spreads than others. Some short term forex trading plans even exclude trading currencies during the more illiquid and hence more risky forex trading times that will be discussed further below While you can technically access the forex market and trade at any hour of the day or night during the forex trading week, many traders find that certain hours offer more liquidity and tighter spreads than others.

Some short term forex trading plans even exclude trading currencies during the more illiquid and hence more risky forex trading times that will be discussed further below