We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Which graphics software you use most ?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which graphics software you use most ?
Hello,
I use Corel Paint Shop Pro x8 for almost everything.
I do logo design, illustrations in Inkscape. Smile

Photoshop cs6 is the best from my opinion Smile you can try it if you want.

Adobe photoshop is good and it is the best software for me so far so that is not too bad I think we just need some something that can meet our demand and I think this is the right software for that paint dos not match my perfection

I think adobe photoshop is most used image editing tools. There are lots of features that makes it reliable and very user friendly. More than there are lots of plugins that also can be attached with it to make it more comfortable. There are many tools in the software but the mostly used one is pen tools, that is used for cropping the image. But the best way to work in photoshop is with the combination of adobe photoshop and adobe illustrator,

I use blender, as it's almost complete already. I can do 3D modeling, animation, texturing, etc. Even video compositing and prototyping a story board can be done using just one software. It's really a shame that it's not considered as an industry standard software given the versatility it has. I use photoshop for texturing too sometimes, but just for very detailed designs.

I use Photoshop CS5 and CC the most when it comes to editing. I also like Adobe Illustrator though!