We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

What you can't avoid?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What you can't avoid?
You can’t avoid general rules of Forex if you want to be a professional Forex trader. Because, it’s the core of your trading skilled. Interestingly, I get all general features of Forex from my broker called Forex4you which is regulated and reputed. One of the reason why are they loses in forex trade is lack of learning and mastering how to gain profit in forex world. I had practice my broker demo account fully one year to know the market principle.

Easy-Forex-is an Israeli company with tricks and lack of support trading company. The current re-structuring of management that took place recently made the company even more unprofessional for easy trading. The key and experience people from marketing, sales and dealing room departments left the company this year. Not good for trading at all. Stay away from this one.

We can't avoid the truth that you need skills to be successful in forex trading. Most people ignore learning. They run for ready-made strategy available on internet. But it's a great mistake. I am trading with FXPM. I find their advanced educational resources very helpful for learning.

Emotion I think. This is very hard to control in forex trading. Many traders lose their money because of fear and greed. Those are really harmful in forex trading. Trader should avoid those feeling. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing me best guideline and support to overcome emotion in forex trading. It also allows all kind of trading style.