We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

What is the best vps hosting provider in the USA?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is the best vps hosting provider in the USA?
Require US VPS with these specifications:
- Linux, 50 gbs of HD, 2 gbs of RAM and 2 tbs of bandwidth.
I need your help. I know one hosts with servers in the USA - it is Hostwebspaces.com

Not sure about this host. Any reviews or feedbacks about the speed, uptime or customer support they provide?
What host is better from your points? Are they reliable?

What honest reviews web sites do you know with trustworthy customer hosting testimonials?

I would like to draw your attention to hositng services from these hosts: Hostwinds.com and QHoster.com.
Whenever you have a problem, the live-on-the-phone folks at them are friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and they listen. So, your problems always get solved. They will walk you through the solution, wait while you go through the steps, offer suggestions, and then send you downloads and links if you need them.

Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at dailyrazor.com vps hosting accounts in the USA.
Their staff have never let us down once and we have nothing but great things to say.
What really make it a good company is that the tech support and the personal relationship developes each year.

I would normally look for in below order:
1) Support
2) Value for Price
3) Uptime. Reliability
Technical support is very important.

Hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net services are decent and trustworthy and their support is second to none.
As they provide 24/7 support and easy interface, I had best experience with them. They are fast and reliable.
So I can tell about them:
- beautiful support
- no downtime (until now)
- fast servers
- great hosting plans with many features
What you want more ? Try them and you will not regret!

There is no the best hosting service provider for everyone. We can call certain web hosting service provider as the best based only on your own experience and that will mean only that that web hosting service provider is best for you. Mine is hostwinds.com. They are old and United States based company. Support is always fast and I have had no downtime with them at all. I have one shared hosting account.

Why not to give trusted one a try? It is Hostingsource.com US web host. Their ssd vps hosting accounts start from $8/mo.
Even when it comes to new technologies and getting things running on new sites they have been fantastic and eager to help to solve problems getting started.

Would recommend to anyone needing a home for their site!
Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.