We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

What is the best the US ssd vps host?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is the best the US ssd vps host?
I want to host my 10 web sites at the US vps hosting account (+SSD storage), but I can't choose the most reliable host.
Require over 100 GB of HD, 2 GB - RAM, 3 TB - Bandwidth, Linux
+ 24/7 tech customer support services required.

What can you say about Hostingsource.com & Kvchosting.net services - their ssd vps hosting packages?
Can I trust them? What host is better?

What TRUE review web sites do you know and can recommend me to visit for reading customer hosting reviews?
Any alternatives for comparison please?

You know both mentioned companies - Hostingsource.com & Kvchosting.net - are worth tring because of their top-notch services with high uptime and quality around the clock support which is fast and helpful. The servers are very fast and reliable.
There is no down time and they provide simple (no hidden charges) billing.
Best hosts out there so far. Great service. No hassle.
All woks fine with them.

I have never been this satisfied, up until I migrated to kvchosting.net ssd host. They could not have been more helpful. I never had a problem.
Great host service! Quick customer response and outstanding support 24 hours a day. I wouldn't host anywhere else.

I always look for a few things:
1. Reliability
2. Support/Knowledge
3. Price
As the others have said, you get what you pay for really.

VPS deals from viux.com and libertyvps.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
These guys know how to keep everything working. Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
They offer huge packages for rather reasonable rates and they are suitable for the webmasters with a tight budget. They have attractive deals indeed. Ultra fast response time, and no set up fees.

VPS accounts from hostwebspaces.com and legionbox.com are solid and trustworthy.
Reliability -Never Goes Down
Technical Support - Always Respond
Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
Server & Net Speed - always optimal
Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.
Very friendly and fast support, they know what they are doing. Good and fast servers.

How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?

As I know, hostingsource.com team have been providing hosting services for about 20 years.
10 out of 10 for customer service! They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are willing to invest in building a relationship with their customers. I feel I know them personally.