We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

What is the best Offshore VPS hosting in Netherlands?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is the best Offshore VPS hosting in Netherlands?
I have already checked so many web hosts located in Netherlands. and still can't make my final decision.
Are there any experienced webmasters who will help me to choose the best host?

My requirements:
- 50 gbs of disk space
- 1 tb of bandwidth
- Linux
- 24/7 customer support
I am considering Hostplay.com as a potential host to get Netherlands vps hosting packages at.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?
This post was last modified: 03-06-2018, 07:36 PM by Hdspeak. Edited 1 time in total.

I am not sure if this can be considered as offshore hosting services - better to contact the company beforehand and firstly show them the content you are going to host on their servers and secondly ask them if that content can be hosted there at all. You can check qhoster.com - they have Virtual Private Servers in many locations - so you will be able to chose the best for you. At the same time they allow you to pay using various payment options. So you can have a look at them.

Hostwinds.com and QHoster.com are able to satisfy all your demands.
Servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
Their response for support and the performance of their service is fantastic. Support is second to none.
They are knowledgeable and support is active around the clock. Prices are low and they suit the webmasters with a tight budget.
They are the best in the IT industry.

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.

Support tickets that I have submitted have been promptly answered and communication from Hostplay.com have been professional and reasonable.
They don't spam me with offers for things I don't need. As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

My experience with Hostplay.com have been stellar! Customer support has been second to none - helpful, patient and thorough support staff.
All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources they put into action to resolve issues quickly.

I appreciate hostplay's quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend them to my clients and colleagues.