We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

What do you think about peer to peer lending
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What do you think about peer to peer lending
I see this alot online whereby you need a downline to make money.Have you indulge in this.What was the experience like? Do you advocate for this route of money making?

Rhiese are MMM born ideas which you know very well that the first timers earn good money while the last Comers surfer the pain

It is ok,to bring people to the sites,that you love.But to be forced to bring people to certain sites,to be able to earn,that's not correct.

Lending online is much appropriate if you really need cash so badly and immediately but it is still the same as of banks loans for it has interest too. You need to provide requirements to be uploaded, though most of the time no collateral but you can't just trust you pertinent document to be submitted to unknown organization, bank loan is still safe to loan.

This sites that require people to bring people under them are always pyramid schemes. Most of these sites whereby referring the main tool of earning usually don't last for long and I tend to avoid such sites at all means.

That is the risky part truth the mere fact they don't last is why I refused to even indulge for s day.one can't know when they server would be down without notice.