We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

We have successfully upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

We have successfully upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB
Hello guys
You guys may know that we are using MyBB forum script to run our website and recently MyBB has released some security updates and we have just updated our system to the latest version of MyBB. We were offline for nearly 2+ hours and I am sorry that I have did this without any notice. Actually its always took several minutes to upgrade and that is why I didn't notify you all. But today we have experienced some database issues in upgrading process and that is why its took much time. We have also updated our theme and I hope you guys will like this Thumbs Up
After upgrading our system you may see some more advertisements then before ! Actually we are growing and our advertisers are getting much interest to promote their business with us, that is why we have added some more ads.

From past few days I couldn't reply some private messages in time and still have nearly 15+ unread messages and I really sorry for that. Actually I was ill and also was working to upgrade the system and that is why I couldn't reply those pm in time. I hope you guys will understand this !

However, if you have experienced any bug after upgrading the system then please report that here.

Best regards
Noman Prodhan

I experienced a bug, when I logged in the site (I did not signout, I was already logged in so I mean when I visited the site logged in) , in few seconds this took me to another site (with adult video). I thought I pressed an ad button mistakingly, and closed the browser, then again I opened the browser and visited here, but again in few seconds I was on that same adult site. So I think thre was a bug.

(01-08-2018, 10:33 AM)Yugocean Wrote: I experienced a bug, when I logged in the site (I did not signout, I was already logged in so I mean when I visited the site logged in) , in few seconds this took me to another site (with adult video). I thought I pressed an ad button mistakingly, and closed the browser, then again I opened the browser and visited here, but again in few seconds I was on that same adult site. So I think thre was a bug.

Hi
Thanks for the report. I have checked all of our ads but couldn't find something like that. Can you please send me the website link through pm ?

Thanks

I have to say: It looks really nice. You guys have done a good job. Kudos to you! :-) 

I haven't noticed any bugs personally, but hopefully it'll be resolved soon ♥

(01-18-2018, 07:14 PM)sonya Wrote: I have to say: It looks really nice. You guys have done a good job. Kudos to you! :-) 

I haven't noticed any bugs personally, but hopefully it'll be resolved soon ♥

Thank you very much for your feedback. We always try our best to provide the best community discussion experience to our users Thumbs Up