We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Virily cheating users?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Virily cheating users?
Virily is lately cheating it's users; users are as per their rule, rewarded for visiting every unique content and even for commenting. This is informed by notifications; however no matter how many credited notification you receive; only few virils are credited to you now which is their wrong system.
Did you find same?

I am for a longer time not active on Virily,because I don't like to be active on sites,which rewards rules are not clear.I have seen earning balance going down and up,I know it is a share based company,but I think this all is made only to be not clear about the rewarding system.
This post was last modified: 01-11-2018, 12:40 PM by tusziget. Edited 1 time in total.

(01-11-2018, 12:40 PM)tusziget Wrote: I am for a longer time not active on Virily,because I don't like to be active on sites,which rewards rules are not clear.I have seen earning balance going down and up,I know it is a share based company,but I think this all is made only to be not clear about the rewarding system.

Perhaps Virily is not interested in keeping users satisfied; but anyway this will harm virily more.

I guess,that Virily thinks,that the members will stay active there,hoping that will ear more some day,but if the site rewarding system is changing or not very clear,better search for other sites.

(01-11-2018, 12:54 PM)Yugocean Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 12:40 PM)tusziget Wrote: I am for a longer time not active on Virily,because I don't like to be active on sites,which rewards rules are not clear.I have seen earning balance going down and up,I know it is a share based company,but I think this all is made only to be not clear about the rewarding system.

Perhaps Virily is not interested in keeping users satisfied; but anyway this will harm virily more.

I haven't experienced that but i think you are right

Hello, Actually I'm the first time I hear about this site, so I can not judge it without try it , can you give me the registration link on the site to try it and thanks .

(01-11-2018, 10:55 PM)younnesa Wrote: Hello, Actually I'm the first time I hear about this site, so I can not judge it without try it , can you give me the registration link on the site to try it and thanks .
Virily pays only 20 virils for referral (one time amount) it is less than 2 cent; but thanks for asking, I just send you.

(01-11-2018, 11:07 PM)Yugocean Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 10:55 PM)younnesa Wrote: Hello, Actually I'm the first time I hear about this site, so I can not judge it without try it , can you give me the registration link on the site to try it and thanks .
Virily pays only 20 virils for referral (one time amount) it is less than 2 cent; but thanks for asking, I just send you.

Hope they raise the referral commision a bit

(01-12-2018, 05:43 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 11:07 PM)Yugocean Wrote:

Hope they raise the referral commision a bit
You send him , I am not satisfied with virily.

I think that this i totally wrong, iam member for about 3 months and keep getting my virily count properly, hope ur proplem be solved soon