We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

VPS in Europe
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

VPS in Europe
Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com have attractive VPS accounts in Europe and I am in two minds which way is better to follow?

There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Take a look at exmasters.com cheap EU vps deals. Simply, I just like where they stand - trying out new things, and trying to be on top of it always.
As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

QHoster.com is very easy to use and the customer support is fantastic. They are quick and very friendly.
My wordpress site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting.

QHoster.com is really awesome. I have multiple website and my website got little slow a while ago and when I posted a ticket they responded very fast and offered me to move to different server. Some of the things people forget is that in shared hosting websites tend to get little slow. I thought of moving to other hosts but this service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.