We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

VPS deal ... what's the best way to go?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

VPS deal ... what's the best way to go?
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net VPS deals are attractive for me and I wonder which plan is better to buy for hosting a big blog with? What do you think?

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal. Its not that I don't trust anyone, well people I've never met face to face in person I don't trust, and have every reason not to, for you don't know what the company is really like, you don't really know if they exist at all..

I'd like to say that kvchosting.net is a very reliable web hosting provider which cares about customers.
Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

Both mentioned companies - kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net - are worth trying as their plans are full-featured and servers are solid.
Any of them is able to satisfy all your needs.

It's great! Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by kvchosting.net team.
Everything has impressed me:
- great network and server uptime,
- perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
- helpful, professional customer support.

KVChosting.net as well as libertyvps.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

My experience with Libertyvps.net has been stellar! Customer support has been second to none - helpful, patient and thorough support staff.
All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources they put into action to resolve issues quickly.

SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Use VPS deals from hostwinds.com and legionbox.com.
Their support is great, they understand people's problems & provide help as required. Prices are competitive.
They are reliable, very helpful, and quick to assist with any question you may have.
Here is the maximum support at the lowest cost . And they are helpful in many ways. Helpful and responsive they are.
+100 to them. I'm sure you'll not find better deals elsewhere.