We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

VPS account to sign up with ...
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

VPS account to sign up with ...
Hosting.co.uk and linovus.hosting provide VPS deals which are suitable for my needs and I want to know which way is better to follow?

What type of scalability potential is there? For example, if you start with a shared server plan, are you able to expand your space later or even switch to a dedicated server environment? Or does the provider you are considering specialize in one environment?

Pretty good ssd vps hosting deals offered by hostwinds.com - use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me.

Delete please. Sorry for this post.
So please delete it. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.
This post was last modified: 11-30-2017, 10:05 PM by Horundgy. Edited 1 time in total.

Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.
I believe that hostplay.com is really good web host. They offer nice offshore vps plans in Europe.

Discounts: https://www.hostplay.com/hosting-promotions.php

Try considering exmasters.com and their affordable vps hosting solutions. Their uptime has been great. Pricing is competitive.
Recommend to use them for those who want to be successful in the IT industry.