We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

VPS account for hosting a forum
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

VPS account for hosting a forum
Hostwinds.com and oissite.com provide VPS deals on lovely conditions and I wonder which plan is better to follow?

Hostwinds.com techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. You get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Hostwinds.com service and support is amazing. I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes (most of the time - within 3-5 minutes).
All my questions have been answered within 10 minutes of submission. Server is fast, uploading files is fast, price is low.

Just contact them directly and see what you'll get exactly.

Hostwinds ?
Yeah, they are great. Great customer service so far. Uptime on the hosting has been flawless, as far as I know.
They called me immediately to verify my order, and when I had some basic unresolved problems, they investigated and got back to me in a few days.

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host provider.

I host about 12 domains with Hostwinds.com and have been a happy customer for years. I've used their tech support extensively and they are in fact knowledgeable. Wait times for phone support is about what you'd expect - in the five minute range on a busy day. Their support team is the USA so that is much appreciated. Their Cpanel is feature rich and easy to use.
Hostwinds will take care of you, as they have me.

VPS accounts from a2hosting.com and hostingsource.com are worthwhile.
It's very easy to use, very cheap for anyone who's going to build his first website and the support is very friendly that even they answer even the most menial problems.
I can say these are good hosting for website. I use the control panel which is very simple and I can easily add many domains it . They have customer support which is available 24x7 and whenever my website get stuck or has any error they solve it within 24 hours.