We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Traditional Voice call or Online voice call?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Traditional Voice call or Online voice call?
Do you still make a lot of traditional voice call? Or, you preferred to make a data/online voice call nowadays?
I don't really make traditional voice call recently, so I failed to fully utilize the voice call limit offered by the telco.
And you? Which one do you preferred one?

in my case there is both i used but the traditional voice call is much better than online voice call . because of the internet issue some times the online voice call not reached the caller who i want to call so i prefer the traditional call for emergency situation .

I use both though which ever I feel.like using.I.use more of the traditional voice call though it isn't that cheap.

I will still insist to use the online voice call if I able to connect to WIFI as traditional call is not cheap here, while it depends on the data connection of my hand phone some times.

(01-04-2018, 04:13 AM)tiada Wrote: I will still insist to use the online voice call if I able to connect to WIFI as traditional call is not cheap here, while it depends on the data connection of my hand phone some times.

I agree with your point but online voice calls lack a lot of quality and clarity of voice.

It all depends on the data connection, I suppose. In my country, I still not able to enjoy the good or super excellent quality of voice call, how about your end?

I like the traditionall way of phone calls because everyone can easily access that and also I feel very secured and comfortable using the traditional way.

(01-04-2018, 04:13 AM)tiada Wrote: I will still insist to use the online voice call if I able to connect to WIFI as traditional call is not cheap here, while it depends on the data connection of my hand phone some times.
I prefer both as there are good apps

Online call has become better and there are facilities of using it for free (just if your internet costs low).

(01-14-2018, 12:40 PM)Yugocean Wrote: Online call has become better and there are facilities of using it for free (just if your internet costs low).

this is the best thing that has happened with us