We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Trading Platform.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trading Platform.
[font]Meta Trader 5 is a platform designed for trading both derivatives and equities through a single trading account. Although a continuation of meta trader 4 philosophy. I am using this platform through my broker AGEA. It is high performance trading platform with outstanding execution speed, increased number of chart types and time frames. I got new order types and execution modes and a large number of analytical tools through this platform.[/font]

For me MT4 platform is the best trading platform in forex. This is very user friendly platform. Any new trader can easily operate their trading in this platform. You can have indicators support in this platform which can help you to understand the market trend and predict it well. Often brokers can manipulate this platform for their benefit. I am lucky to have AAFX as my broker as they do not do so. I never face this problem.

In my trading experience Forex4you is a fine dealer to fix the of exchange of currency between two known persons. They act like a middleman to make the exchange easy by getting a few commission only from the persons. My broker is very decent and they give me live chat service which I think their one of the best system. I don’t need to move all time but can trade perfectly beside home easily.

Pick a broker who offers a proper trading platform. Concentrate on your trades and understand how to love little setbacks.  That's why I trade forex on MaximusFx broker, a reliable regulated forex broker. They have world class client affiliations accessible 24/5. I never at whatever point found any trouble or issues with the trading and moreover withdrawal is easy and instant. I use their MT4 trading platform that doesn't create any fake candles.

Every trade wants a fast and smooth trading platform in their forex trading. There is lots of trading platform in forex market. Meta trader is most advance and popular trading platform in forex market. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing me multi trading platform which give me facilities like fast and smooth execution, more than 100 account simulation and many more.