Theme settings

We have new micro task for you ! Read More
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Surveys which targeted your kids
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more_vert

I have came cross some surveys which ask my kids to sit down in front of the computer and answered the surveys.
The survey are about cartoon and Disney products. My kids love to answer it but I am not really willing to sit in front of my PC.
Will you allow your kids to take up the survey?

My nice is too young to answer anything there, but I myself can do these surveys as I still like cartoons in this bored time.

(11-11-2017, 08:48 AM)Yugocean Wrote: My nice is too young to answer anything there, but I myself can do these surveys as I still like cartoons in this bored time.

Haha! Glad to hear that you love Cartoons as well, fans of cartoons.
BTW, which country are you from? Some of these kids surveys only limit to certain countries.

Wow that's really awesome yea I would allow them to take part in such surveys since kids tend to know very much from cartoons.

I will allow them,especially if it a paid one but even it isn't I will still let them do it might be a fun thing to do for them.

(11-11-2017, 10:21 AM)tiada Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 08:48 AM)Yugocean Wrote: My nice is too young to answer anything there, but I myself can do these surveys as I still like cartoons in this bored time.

Haha! Glad to hear that you love Cartoons as well, fans of cartoons.
BTW, which country are you from? Some of these kids surveys only limit to certain countries.

I am from India, and yes I can even write articles on cartoons like Tom and Jerry, Mickey & Friends, Swat Cats, Top Cat etc.

(11-11-2017, 11:16 AM)ruthmongare Wrote: Wow that's really awesome yea I would allow them to take part in such surveys since kids tend to know very much from cartoons.

We can enter the details after knowing from kid and that will suit best

provided the survey doesn't have negative impact on their personalities, mental state and future implications,  I will allow so that they can experience how survey jobs are.

USA have it's own version teeneye for teen surveys, not many countries have such surveys to know from children or their target groups.

(11-14-2017, 11:18 AM)Yugocean Wrote: USA have it's own version teeneye for teen surveys, not many countries have such surveys to know from children or their target groups.

Thanks for informing on the Teen survey site, my this survey was targeted the even younger kids at from 6 to 8 years old. Haha!