We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Streetbees is Weird
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Streetbees is Weird
yesterday streetbees sent a easy survey to all members but it was on early morning so i missed that. I got to know about it after it was lapsed. This is why i say that they are not professional and haven't sent any notification and no one was aware about it.

and I heard someone complaining that they don't send alert emails telling one if there is survey like the mobrog.What you have yo do is being puntual and keep logging in to the site.

(01-14-2018, 01:54 PM)ruthmongare Wrote: and I heard someone complaining that they don't send alert emails telling one if there is survey like the mobrog.What you have yo do is being puntual and keep logging in to the site.

I am not getting any motivated to check Streetbees

I have tried this survey site many times,checking in daily,but there were no surveys available till now,so I quit the site.Some members earning well there

I am not a member of Streetbees.May be it is because of the difference in time zones that you received the alert early morning.I do not think we can expect the site to take into account our time zones while sending surveys.Are the earnings good?

(01-17-2018, 01:30 PM)tusziget Wrote: I have tried this survey site many times,checking in daily,but there were no surveys available till now,so I quit the site.Some members earning well there

I am not even checking this daily now