We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Some Changes Which I would love to See on FFU
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some Changes Which I would love to See on FFU
Every website needs to Adapt with time and needs to make some crucial changes. I was thinking a lot about this website from past few days in terms of how i can help in making this website great and happening. 

Although the referral contest and the new theme of the website is looking very attractive and make the website lively but there are some things which we can still improve on.

Firslty the rules says that we need to message the admin when our referred friend reaches 100 posts to receive the credit of 20 Coins, i think this should be Automatic and we should be credited automatically after that.

Secondly the referral system is not much attractive and its will only give us 20 coins when our referred friend completes 100 posts, So either the reward should be incresed or the posts limit should be reduced, if possible.

Thirdly as the referral contest is going on, We should have a tab where we can see who's leading and who has how many referrals in the contest.

I will update more things soon.
Do you have any suggestions? Please update in comments.

I think the things you have mentioned will help and also attract more users. I tried to refer my friends but they were not interested but if the referral rules change a bit then I will try to refer them again

Hi guys
First thanks for your suggestions. 
I have just reopened the earning system and updating the site day by day. Its always need sometime to make a website perfect for users. I believe that we will have more features soon. Thumbs Up

Quote:Firslty the rules says that we need to message the admin when our referred friend reaches 100 posts to receive the credit of 20 Coins, i think this should be Automatic and we should be credited automatically after that.
I have got several suggestions about this . Actually we have an automatic system, but I have disabled that to avoid fraud registration. I am looking for more effective plugin/script for this task. It may take much time !

Quote:Secondly the referral system is not much attractive and its will only give us 20 coins when our referred friend completes 100 posts, So either the reward should be incresed or the posts limit should be reduced, if possible.
Actually I am planning something else for the referral system. I will make announcement about that when it will ready. Still I will look forward for our member's suggestions about this Thumbs Up

Quote:Thirdly as the referral contest is going on, We should have a tab where we can see who's leading and who has how many referrals in the contest.
Actually I have just added a box with Ref. contest participants in the index sidebar. It will updated every 24 hours and will show the participants stats.

Thanks @SUPERSINGH for your great suggestions. I will look forward for more suggestions from you as well as from all the FFU members. I believe that together we can make FFU better and bigger !

(10-04-2017, 05:53 PM)NomanProdhan Wrote: Hi guys
First thanks for your suggestions. 
I have just reopened the earning system and updating the site day by day. Its always need sometime to make a website perfect for users. I believe that we will have more features soon. [Image: thumbsup.gif]
Quote:Firslty the rules says that we need to message the admin when our referred friend reaches 100 posts to receive the credit of 20 Coins, i think this should be Automatic and we should be credited automatically after that.
I have got several suggestions about this . Actually we have an automatic system, but I have disabled that to avoid fraud registration. I am looking for more effective plugin/script for this task. It may take much time !
Quote:Secondly the referral system is not much attractive and its will only give us 20 coins when our referred friend completes 100 posts, So either the reward should be incresed or the posts limit should be reduced, if possible.
Actually I am planning something else for the referral system. I will make announcement about that when it will ready. Still I will look forward for our member's suggestions about this [Image: thumbsup.gif]
Quote:Thirdly as the referral contest is going on, We should have a tab where we can see who's leading and who has how many referrals in the contest.
Actually I have just added a box with Ref. contest participants in the index sidebar. It will updated every 24 hours and will show the participants stats.

Thanks @SUPERSINGH for your great suggestions. I will look forward for more suggestions from you as well as from all the FFU members. I believe that together we can make FFU better and bigger !

Thansk for answering our queries and we are surely waiting for some great announcements from your side. I am trying to refer my friends and just saw the box there showing that i am on Top sport with one referral LOL, I wonder if i haven't requested my friends a little earlier to join this website than i would have won the contest already LOL. Still i will try to win this contest and will try to motivate members to stick with here for long long time.

(10-04-2017, 06:28 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: Thansk for answering our queries and we are surely waiting for some great announcements from your side. I am trying to refer my friends and just saw the box there showing that i am on Top sport with one referral LOL, I wonder if i haven't requested my friends a little earlier to join this website than i would have won the contest already LOL. Still i will try to win this contest and will try to motivate members to stick with here for long long time.

Its my pleasure to answer your queries Big Grin
I think you missed something in referral contest ! Your referral will need to have minimum 15 posts to get counted and your referral got more then 15 posts. For this reason you are in the top Thumbs Up
Keep up the good job.

Thanks

(10-04-2017, 07:23 PM)NomanProdhan Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 06:28 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: Thansk for answering our queries and we are surely waiting for some great announcements from your side. I am trying to refer my friends and just saw the box there showing that i am on Top sport with one referral LOL, I wonder if i haven't requested my friends a little earlier to join this website than i would have won the contest already LOL. Still i will try to win this contest and will try to motivate members to stick with here for long long time.

Its my pleasure to answer your queries Big Grin
I think you missed something in referral contest ! Your referral will need to have minimum 15 posts to get counted and your referral got more then 15 posts. For this reason you are in the top Thumbs Up
Keep up the good job.

Thanks
Thanks, but i am still confused about it. Vidya shows 3 (35), mine 2 (5) and of Ahmedo says 2 (0). So i am unable to understand that. What is figured out is. I have 2 verified referrals with in this contest and Vidya have 3 as they are outside the bracket and ahmedo have 2 outside, so does this means that he has 2 referrals verified

(10-06-2017, 01:11 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: Thanks, but i am still confused about it. Vidya shows 3 (35), mine 2 (5) and of Ahmedo says 2 (0). So i am unable to understand that. What is figured out is. I have 2 verified referrals with in this contest and Vidya have 3 as they are outside the bracket and ahmedo have 2 outside, so does this means that he has 2 referrals verified

Hi
As I told above, your referral will need to have minimum 15 posts get reward. You got 2 new referrals and both of them has started participating here. For this reason you are at the first position. For vidya, she got 3 new referrals but only one referral have started participating here.
For others they didn't get new referrals and that is why the have 0. Ahmedo24 should have 0 outside.
Is it showing any number outside ?? I was editing the section to add another link at the bottom. May be for this reason it showed any number outside for a while. Can you please check again ?

(10-06-2017, 01:23 PM)NomanProdhan Wrote:
(10-06-2017, 01:11 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: Thanks, but i am still confused about it. Vidya shows 3 (35), mine 2 (5) and of Ahmedo says 2 (0). So i am unable to understand that. What is figured out is. I have 2 verified referrals with in this contest and Vidya have 3 as they are outside the bracket and ahmedo have 2 outside, so does this means that he has 2 referrals verified

Hi
As I told above, your referral will need to have minimum 15 posts get reward. You got 2 new referrals and both of them has started participating here. For this reason you are at the first position. For vidya, she got 3 new referrals but only one referral have started participating here.
For others they didn't get new referrals and that is why the have 0. Ahmedo24 should have 0 outside.
Is it showing any number outside ?? I was editing the section to add another link at the bottom. May be for this reason it showed any number outside for a while. Can you please check again ?
Thanks for the confirmation Sir and yeah its fine now. I was noticing it from the day it was posted and today i thought of asking you. I would love to stay here for long and try to make the  things perfect