We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Shop online and get paid back
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shop online and get paid back
There is an advantage now with shopping online,just shop online through using Mypoint,gain some points you shop and convert the poits to money.One can make up to $10 per week.Have you ever tried this?

I have heard about this shop online and money get back option,but never tried it out before.I think mostly people from USA are doing this.

Yes, I have already tried and tried such sites, and so far I use them, for example this site I always use eBuyclub it's good site .

I use 2 cashback sites, Beruby and Wowapp, I have received several payments from Beruby, it takes a while to the money be available to cash out but it makes online shop worthing.

I use 2 sites to get some cashback when I shop online, Beruby and wowapp. I have received payments from beruby and I think it worth using this kind of sites as it helps us to get back some of the money spent.
This post was last modified: 01-12-2018, 12:56 AM by nela13.

I haven't tried any cash back site before. What are good way to shop and still get back cash. I will consider this next time I want to shop online.

wow that's amazing you get paid just to shop online but am sure that can't be applicable in my location. And how much do they pay?

It indeed amazing but sadly the opportunity is not meant for everybody but majorly for US resident, they enjoy lots of benefits from that region

yea,it mostly for those in US,UK and Canada.I think it high time our African business tycoon take advantage of selling online.

I haven't tried it yet, But I have one question it is available worldwide? If not sadly it gas a percentage that the app is not available here in my country

(01-14-2018, 11:24 PM)kaphokz Wrote: I haven't tried it yet, But I have one question it is available worldwide? If not sadly it gas a percentage that the app is not available here in my country

There are other apps as well which are worldwide